Virus Problem !!!

Try CyberScrub. If you can find the folder(s) that contain the spyware, you can add them to the "Permanent Delete" option. CyberScrub will then remove it from the hard drive.

Thank you all for your help.

(i had made 2 threads about 2 different problems yesterday, one was the HDD that happend right after i gat a virus, and the other one was this.)

HDD problem:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=54799

Before going to bed I download the new antivirus program called “ca antivirus” & “Spyware Detector 2.0” I then run both of them in a safe mode. Today when I gat up in the morning the Spyware found a bunch of problems that my other spyware programs never found (I used spybot & ad-aware before) and antivirus found one, I then removed them all, and restarted the comp. To my surprise the error that I had b4 with the hdd on the boot up error msg “3rd hdd SMART haz error – back up all the data and replace” was gone, and when I gat to windows I didn't have any virus notifications. I only had 5 minutes to mess with it coz I was running late for work, but by the first looks of it, everything is back to normal. I will do some more tests when I get home

Back
Top Bottom