Manchester Great Run

voicing his opinion i believe

Matt

yeah that is the real reason that and mods have it in for him

just my two cents worth

sorry glasseye for hi jacking your thread if anyone else wants to discuss furby make a new thread mind you it will prolly get closed :D

oh @ glasseye as well what time do you have to be at the start line and how often do you train or do you train

another think if you dont want to answer sure thing no worries but how did you loose 100lb

Nice. I ran a half marathon last year, and overall it was a good experience. Good luck!

yeah that is the real reason that and mods have it in for him

just my two cents worth

sorry glasseye for hi jacking your thread if anyone else wants to discuss furby make a new thread mind you it will prolly get closed :D

oh @ glasseye as well what time do you have to be at the start line and how often do you train or do you train

another think if you dont want to answer sure thing no worries but how did you loose 100lb

Well, to answer the first question, furby got what he deserved in my opinion, no one had it in for him.......it just happened....

In regards to the run, the first start is 10am, then it goes off in 30 minute intervals from there, not sure my exact start time there, but I reckon it will be in the third group out of four, the first being the real serious runners and so on...

I train 4-5 times a week a mixture of aerobic training, running, cycling and weights and some swimming chucked in for good measure....

I lost the 100lbs by stopping eating fast food, and training like a madun, so much that Moss side leisure centre think that I have a second home there, naa but seriously just hard work.......

I was a size 44" waist, and am now a 32" waist.......and its a whole different experience, and for the younger lot, those kebabs and beer do catch up with you if your not careful.......

Back
Top Bottom