how to brake a computer

I'll blow up a computer if people give me money hahahahaha
lol wouldnt we all.
if i was to destroy a pc id probs start off by giving it a good hammering then id burn it whilst attempting to power it on :D

ripped the ram slots off a mobo the pins where still on the motherboard just the retention clip bit and used it to teach a friend how to install ram

the easiest way to break a pc would be either to put a virus on it or format the hard drive and then whack it with a sledgehammer and then connect it all up and see if it works
i know it's lame and boring but it's effective

Matt

O ya hdd disk platters can break pretty easily, one time I was trying to take a hard drive apart with a hammer and a pry bar I think, well the platters shattered into ten gazillion pieces

O ya hdd disk platters can break pretty easily, one time I was trying to take a hard drive apart with a hammer and a pry bar I think, well the platters shattered into ten gazillion pieces
happened to my old laptop hard drive , smash damm bast**d to clean up as well

the only bad things ive ever done with a pc is format a hdd back in my school days oh and changed a few passwords me and a mate used to get challenged by the IT guy to get past the security.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom