Suck beyond belief

I just had a couple things like UT. I had an objectdock thing and a couple other things. My schools admin password was pretty easy to find out. It is coff33. I know I do get get whats coming to me.

I just had a couple things like UT. I had an objectdock thing and a couple other things. My schools admin password was pretty easy to find out. It is coff33. I know I do get get whats coming to me.

Yeah you used it maliciously, if you didn't you could have gotten easily away with it.

How'd you find out the password, expisally if you found the one they used to block sites, because usually thats on a separate security device thats separate from the rest of the computers.

Just set up a secure tunnel into your house and you are gold. That really does suck though I help the tech people every now and then so I have some leverage when it comes to that stuff.

The same thing happened to me, They locked ALL the comps I had installed games like HALO, F.E.A.R, and others on the comps and deleted them all! He was so mad he ALMOST suspended me But I barely talked him out of it.

The same thing happened to me, They locked ALL the comps I had installed games like HALO, F.E.A.R, and others on the comps and deleted them all! He was so mad he ALMOST suspended me But I barely talked him out of it.

How the hell can you install such a demanding game like FEAR on a school pc?

Well, I was not suspended. I do have ISS on monday, but that's not a problem. He was going to try and get me suspended.

in school suspension. You sit in a room all day alone and do your work. I like it because it gives me a lot of peace and quiet time. I just hope I will be able to fall asleep becuase I will not have a lot of work at all.

Back
Top Bottom