7000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea thats exactly right what pooker said, its not the quantity its the quality

You must have been, it was only a few days ago, yesterday he made fortyfour posts!, this was the day after he came back :confused:

so i have seen other members make more than 44 posts a day if they where helpfull or meaningful posts

@ace and furby (who's got banned again :confused: )
i simply meant that furby posts a lot so we should keep this thread open because he will have 7000 posts soon (not any more) so we could congratulate him aswell. then i said j/k. its not a big deal lol.

anyway congrats again

so i have seen other members make more than 44 posts a day if they where helpfull or meaningful posts
You cannot be serious, as a certain tennis player used to say, I'll gladly send you £1000 if you can show me a CF member who made more than 44 posts a day, whether or not they were helpful, I would imagine the max is around 15 - 18.

when furby joined the forums i think i made over 50 posts in a day, a lot were useful though. i had a lot of spare time that day though. most days i rarely go about 10 or 15

when furby joined the forums i think i made over 50 posts in a day, a lot were useful though. i had a lot of spare time that day though. most days i rarely go about 10 or 15
He joined 13 days ago, & I've looked back through your posts, the most you made in one day around that time was 20.

You cannot be serious, as a certain tennis player used to say, I'll gladly send you £1000 if you can show me a CF member who made more than 44 posts a day, whether or not they were helpful, I would imagine the max is around 15 - 18.
Can i have the grand then, ive made more posts than that in a day. The post count is an average, and when i first joined i hardly used it for the first month coz i was studying for an exam:)
EDIT
Just checked and on the 23rd of this month i made 52 in a day :) lol

He joined 13 days ago, & I've looked back through your posts, the most you made in one day around that time was 20.
really? i remember posting loads. i has 2400 and something and then i remember going over 2500. i dont really care anyway, i was just saying that sometimes people can post a lot but it can be useful unlike furbys posts. why did be get banned again?

Can i have the grand then, ive made more posts than that in a day. The post count is an average, and when i first joined i hardly used it for the first month coz i was studying for an exam:)
EDIT
Just checked and on the 23rd of this month i made 52 in a day :) lol
woot , can i have some for pointing out that people had made more than that in a day as well
oh and raffaz dont go spending it all on kebabs ok :D

oh btw brookfield some people make loads of meaningfull posts a day , i mean a meaningfull post dosent have to be helpfull it just needs to have a meaning to not just a lol or ha ha post that people mainly make in the jokes thread or social lounge although in the past there has been some meaningfull discussion in the social lounge i think we should encourage debate as it opens people eyes to other people opinions and as long as people dont go ott or make a flmaing war there is nothing wrong with a good debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom