New Build Processor Help

Do you have money for an e6300 there really cheap and perform so much better than those two proc. so you wont upgrade again.

I have a 3800+ X2 and have had it for about a year and a half now and I can vouch that this is a very good processor for the price, the pentium Ds really aren't anything in comparison, definitely go with AMD in this scenario.

I have a 3800+ X2 and have had it for about a year and a half now and I can vouch that this is a very good processor for the price, the pentium Ds really aren't anything in comparison, definitely go with AMD in this scenario.
Yep, same here. I've had mine since January '06 and it's awesome. Handles Photoshop, CAD, and pretty much all current games like a champ.

Do you have money for an e6300 there really cheap and perform so much better than those two proc. so you wont upgrade again.

hmmm now u got me thinking but as i said its for a friend so i will have to consult him. and wudnt it make that e6300 slower coz its only 800Mhz bus speed ???????

I've got a 3500+ myself and want to upgrade to a dual core, but then I'll have to upgrade my motherboard also and I feel edgy about taking my whole computer apart and putting new bits in and don't want to pay £30 to a shop if they do it for me :\

Back
Top Bottom