how to brake a computer

lol u guys r funny
and limewire? never messed my comp up and i dl almost every day music from it

A week ago me and my fiend took firecrackers and bottlerockets and a few other things to an old gateway 2000. NOt as effective as you would think.

Give it to a teenager and let them install limewire and download all kinds of crap and spyware and viruses, that will break a computer quickly.

I have wanted to do this,But I want to do it myself. :D

Pull out the RAM While it is running,Shotgun's work wonders,

Another way is to take the caseing off,Attach it to a 20 foot long chain,and tie the other end to a Car and take the car for a spin :D

I Dont Recommend this,But.....Put the computer in the middle of a railroad or Busy Highway

Marinate it in petrol and light it.....

The Over Clocking method is pretty good too.

Set the switch at the back to the wrong voltage

Wire up the power the wrong way....

Give it to a teenager and let them install limewire and download all kinds of crap and spyware and viruses, that will break a computer quickly.

I have wanted to do this,But I want to do it myself. :D

Pull out the RAM While it is running,Shotgun's work wonders,

Another way is to take the caseing off,Attach it to a 20 foot long chain,and tie the other end to a Car and take the car for a spin :D

I Dont Recommend this,But.....Put the computer in the middle of a railroad or Busy Highway

Marinate it in petrol and light it.....

The Over Clocking method is pretty good too.

Set the switch at the back to the wrong voltage

Wire up the power the wrong way....

put the positive line into the negative and vice versa... thatll shut it up for a while..

or just smack it with a hammer

or get it looked at in PC World..

I smashed an old IBM thing with a sledge hammer once :D It was pretty fun. I did some pounding, and then used the sledge like a golf club and the computer as a golf ball :D Good Times lol :)

buy a compaq??...no?

A good way:

You need
1) Empty Glass Coke Bottle
2) Black Powder
3) A fuse
4) A match
5) good running shoes
6) and a "set of balls"

Directions: Fill empty glass coke bottle full to the brim with black powder, stick the fuse in the black powder, make sure fuse is all the way at the bottom. Light the fuse, then run fast.This will result in a huge bang, and will explode. If the explosion doesn't wipe the machine out, then the glass shards will.

I don't understand how so many people get viruses from Limewire, I haven't encountered a single one after using it for three years.

Yeah as long as you use your common sense, it's not hard not to get a virus- Don't download .exe's that are 2kb big and stuff

Buy like 1500 Firecrackers, soaked in gasoline, close the case with a fuse and light it off!!

Back
Top Bottom