Q about WoW

That's BS. I'm sure it's ruined somone life like any game does. But still I play it but I have yet to get addicted to it, and I still get great grades in school. In fact, I haven't played it in over a week.

lol, something tells me your gunna go play it tonight now that you thought about how you havent played it in over a week.

I have the 10 day trial of Wow downloaded, i like the game, i gonna play it. I just wanna know if i buy the retail version that if it includes the first month free or if i have to start paying right away. I just wanna know because i have a 75.00 gift certificate to newegg for setting up their wireless router and it would be nice to pay for the game with that, instead of using a credit card right away.

When you ahve the retail and you buy the game.. you just use the cd key to upgrade your trial account and you get the 30 days free it will ask for a credit card but just skip that step.. trust me ive done it twice.. iv ebeen playing since game came out lol..

Its abit of a shitter tbh, you pay for the actual game then still have to pay monthly? lmao! You guys hear about the grand turismo game, theyre on about charging people to d.l different tracks and cars etc? May not be true but I've heard about it, what a ripp off!

Its abit of a shitter tbh, you pay for the actual game then still have to pay monthly? lmao! You guys hear about the grand turismo game, theyre on about charging people to d.l different tracks and cars etc? May not be true but I've heard about it, what a ripp off!

yea...i only paly free games or games that is a one time payment. warcraft takes a lot of money to play. 15 usd a month.

Actually, if you download it legally from the official World of Warcraft website, you pay $20US for the first month and $15 afterwards, so you don't really pay much for the actual game, besides like $5.

Unless you go to Walmart or ebGames and spend the full price.

The expansion pack, Burning Crusade costs a lot more. $40US online, not sure on the in store price.

I trust Blizzard with my credit card number. Plus if your state doesn't apply tax to online stuff you'll save the tax that would be applied if you purchased a game card.

Actually, if you download it legally from the official World of Warcraft website, you pay $20US for the first month and $15 afterwards, so you don't really pay much for the actual game, besides like $5.

Unless you go to Walmart or ebGames and spend the full price.

The expansion pack, Burning Crusade costs a lot more. $40US online, not sure on the in store price.

I trust Blizzard with my credit card number. Plus if your state doesn't apply tax to online stuff you'll save the tax that would be applied if you purchased a game card.

The Burning Crusade is $40 USD in the stores as well.

If you think about it though since I have been playing WOW I have bought one game (CNC 3) when I would usually buy a game a month or so. So, theoretically I am saving money by playing WOW because I spend $30 every two months instead of $40-$50 every month to two months.

The Burning Crusade is $40 USD in the stores as well.

If you think about it though since I have been playing WOW I have bought one game (CNC 3) when I would usually buy a game a month or so. So, theoretically I am saving money by playing WOW because I spend $30 every two months instead of $40-$50 every month to two months.
That's true in a way I guess. Depends if you buy games regularly or not. :)

Back
Top Bottom