Vista Or Xp ?

Well, to be honest, it doesn't bother me either way cause' my new laptop will be able to run both (XP & Vista) smoothly. For now though I'll use XP, once that gets phased out, I'll switch to Vista (or maybe once Vista gets all the bugs sorted out [SP1] I'll dual boot that and XP).

My two cents worth.

I'm dual booting XP Pro and Vista Ultimate
my specs are:
C2D E6600
P5B Deluxe
2GB DDR2 1000
74GB Raptor(XP)
40GB Caviar(Vista)
7600GT

I'm dual booting XP Pro and Vista Ultimate
my specs are:
C2D E6600
P5B Deluxe
2GB DDR2 1000
74GB Raptor(XP)
40GB Caviar(Vista)
7600GT

thats a nice spec

xp still edgin ahead slightly

still no chance in making this sticky ?

Vista is simply too ram heavy for me

haha, rubbish... im sitting here running vista on 512 no problems whatsoever..

people who say vista is a memory hog are talking out of their asses...

im running it right here right now, with no problems with memory hogging, or any of that rubbish..

vista is better than xp in my opinion, and ive ran both.. just find vista alot better..

Vista is simply too ram heavy for me

im running it right here right now, with no problems with memory hogging, or any of that rubbish..

vista is better than xp in my opinion, and ive ran both.. just find vista alot better..

I agree. I upgraded very recently and I think it runs more stable than XP. AERO isn't as hard on my graphics card as I thought it would be. Runs with no lag and I'm running a radeon X300SE. I thought vista would be much more RAM heavy, but it's not really that bad. It takes a little bit longer to start up but I've also got a lot of stuff too, but for normal operations I find it decent on memory, again it's not as bad as I thought.

Actually Vista has been ahead from time to time. They should put a poll block on new accounts just incase there are some vista haters in here.

why shud they block new accounts ? im assuming u think vista haters will sign up just to vote xp ? well if thats the case wudnt there be some vista lovers out there that will sign up just to vote vista ?

Back
Top Bottom