Help!

It would start up but right before the login in screen loads it reboots like its just restarting.And last known configuration I used because when I returnedthe original stick in it it wouldn't start up.Did you look at the links please check and make sure all of it is right.

When you took the rams out and only put the gig stick back in did you not try the other slot before you did last known config, what somtimes happen is you need to put it in the correct one as sometimes one slot doesnt recognise the ram,

Hopefully yes, i had ram problems a while back so i took out my ram and gave it a wipe carefully but when i put it back in and booted it would only read 1 stick, so i switched the ram sticks round and hey presto worked fine

Could just be the RAM not liking your mobo, it sometimes happens. Most mobo sites have a compatability list on their sites. Also people like crucial and kingston will guarantee the RAM or your money back. Can you try the RAM in another pc?

Could just be the RAM not liking your mobo, it sometimes happens. Most mobo sites have a compatability list on their sites. Also people like crucial and kingston will guarantee the RAM or your money back. Can you try the RAM in another pc?

You beat me to it. I was just about to suggest to see if the RAM is compabatible with the motherboard and to make sure that there aren't any known issues between the two.

Back
Top Bottom