Q about WoW

Taylor1

Daemon Poster
I have the 10 day trial of Wow downloaded, i like the game, i gonna play it. I just wanna know if i buy the retail version that if it includes the first month free or if i have to start paying right away. I just wanna know because i have a 75.00 gift certificate to newegg for setting up their wireless router and it would be nice to pay for the game with that, instead of using a credit card right away.

You need to buy the retail game, set up your account, enter a credit card and then you get the 30 day credit. If you don't want to start paying for it or realize you don't want it, cancel the credit card before your 30 days are up and your good.

Yea, when you buy the retail version of the game you get a month free. I remmeber I first got the retail around Thanksgiving and I bought a game card to. I spent $50 and my subscription didn't end until March.

What realm are you in?

WoW sounds like an awesome game, some of my friends play it, but I'm not paying 5 quid a month just to play it! :eek:

Buy the car, giving away your credit card number like that is stupid. I learned my lesson with aol.:rolleyes:

Yeah the card works really well and normally you can get them for lower prices on ebay so you aren't paying the full monthly price.

Everything I've heard about WoW has intailed ruiening peoples lifes, I think I will just stay to my FPS games :p

Everything I've heard about WoW has intailed ruiening peoples lifes, I think I will just stay to my FPS games :p

That's BS. I'm sure it's ruined somone life like any game does. But still I play it but I have yet to get addicted to it, and I still get great grades in school. In fact, I haven't played it in over a week.

Back
Top Bottom