Various Problems regarding BitTorrent

ElementalCrisis

Baseband Member
Hello,

First this isint your typical bit torrent problem, I dont need help with speeding up my torrents or anything like that. My problem is the following.

I recently got my own cable modem in my room because I no longer got a signal from our router. I was constantly having problems when running Azureus, I would receive the "Limited or No Connectivity" error and restarting my computer would be the only way to get my internet connection back. I ran across the KB884020 patch released by Microsoft that was suppose to fix a TCP/IP issue and many people who were having similar problems like mine were fixed, but this didint fix my problem. So then I used "EvID4226Patch223d" and my problem with losing my internet connection was fix, but I soon noticed that after running Azureus for a little bit my computer would freeze and lock up. I looked around and read posts buy others who had similar problems and every fix didint work for me. So I decided to try a different BitTorrent program (Utorrent) and I ran into my old problem of "Limited or No Connectivity" error. So I re-ran "EvID4226Patch223d" and changed the max half-opened connections to "1000" because thats the number set for "Global Maximum Number of connections" and the "Limited or No Connectivity" error went away yet I once again was experiencing the problem with my computer freezeing.

Also something to note, In Event Viewer under System whenever I would receive the "Limited or No Connectivity" error there would be a warning with the source being tcpip and event being 4226. When clicked on the warning this is what it said.

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

When I noticed this error thats when I changed the half-opened connections to "1000", the error went away but like I said above my computer started freezing again.

If anyone could help me I would be in their debit.

Well according to what ive read about it you should have it set to 50, and not over 100 or you start getting problems, so maybe try that. More isnt always better.:)

yeah bitlord great torrent site i have tried utorrent and azerus but in my opinion nohing compares to bitlord

<edit> i dnt mead torrent site i mean downloader thingy lol

Back
Top Bottom