Ideas

Could you PLZ make me one of those for my sig?PLZ!I have no Idea how to make those. If not could you post me somewhere where I can make one to use??

ArrizX.jpg

i had a flash of inspiration :D
Ooo... can I have one too? :p

those are really neat and would be sweet if they could be implemented here, but you would have to write up a tutorial on how to make them(cause I don't know how) or you could make them for everyone lol

yeah i'll try and start working on a tutorial and maybe put it in the "Media" section. It's actually really easy to make the Sig Userbars..

great link! they have some really cool looking sigs there

Ooo... can I have one too? :p

yeah man, here ya go!
LeGoogelGuRu.jpg

Could you PLZ make me one of those for my sig?PLZ!I have no Idea how to make those. If not could you post me somewhere where I can make one to use??

Here ya go dude. Enjoy:D
Ace777.jpg

I like the quiz idea...

perhaps we could set up some sort of quiz and give a prize to the person who answers the most questions right in a month or something.

the only trouble with stuff like that is that it's unfair on the people who don't get to log on very much, practically any questions that can be asked has an answer within seconds by googling, so it does kind of take the point out of it.

The quiz idea was tried quite successfully before by AMD Zen, but it did go downhill after a while.

Why cant we have like a point system,Threads started,Polls,Posts stuff like that and then when you reach a certain point levle you get a special privlidge,E.g 100 points Custom AV ,200 points Custom sig,etc etc.Or you could have an auction with those points,Like a currency for the thread.

Just an idea :D

EDIT;I just thought of another idea,A Personal Blog for every user

That would be a good idea to recognize current members, but I don't know if it would attract new members.

By competitions for books, etc. do you mean that if you win you get a book or something for a reward?

I like the quiz idea...

perhaps we could set up some sort of quiz and give a prize to the person who answers the most questions right in a month or something.

the only trouble with stuff like that is that it's unfair on the people who don't get to log on very much, practically any questions that can be asked has an answer within seconds by googling, so it does kind of take the point out of it.

The quiz idea was tried quite successfully before by AMD Zen, but it did go downhill after a while.
On the other forum i use its normally something like a caption competition, where they put a pic up and you have to come up with something.:)

personal blogs could work, they use that over on another site i go on.. they work pretty well

those user bars are cool, but to use them you have to enable images in sigs.. and that would just be abused..

Back
Top Bottom