7000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that he meant I posted a lot, but if he said something along the lines of "We should see a thread like this for furby in a couple of days" it would of made more sense.

I dont think I was around much when furby was 'post whoreing' but dont argue guys :)

I dont think I was around much when furby was 'post whoreing' but dont argue guys :)
You must have been, it was only a few days ago, yesterday he made fortyfour posts!, this was the day after he came back :confused:

Congradulations, I hope in 7.8 years I can have me a thread like this.
Good luck on that, by that time 'spect I'll be "kicking up the daisies"
angel.gif

LOL really? I wasnt on yesterday due to it being down for me :(
I couldn't get on either, I looked at his [furgy's] profile this morning, fortyfour posts in 24 hours, that's just plain ridiculous!!,:eek: I barely clock up ten a day, & that only because I'm a mod.

Its not the quantity its the quality. I guess your a mod for a reason, your posts entertain me and are not drawn out.

Its not the quantity its the quality. I guess your a mod for a reason, your posts entertain me and are not drawn out.
Thank you, I'm a mod 'cos I like it, most of my working life was spent in jobs that involved high security, I like to think I'm fair, but if a baddie crosses my path........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom