My new comp!

Great max temp I reached is 74C right now I am running core 600MHz memory 900MHz(1800MHz effective). Its got more overclock potential but I cant seem to find a fan controler the fan only operates at 60% so untill I get the fan working at 100% I cant OC it more. Anyone with rivatuner knows another dude is telling me u can do it with riva but cant seem to find the option lol
You can do it in RivaTuner under the Low-Level system settings, not just "system settings." It's the drop-down thing closer to the top.

And nice overclock so far! For some reason, my memory seems to be messed up...but I don't really need any more than 900MHz anyway. :p

I cant you have win XP right??

I get this

8800.jpg

Bleh.jpg

Ah, my bad. I forgot you had Vista. :p

If they have an nTune for Vista, it probably has speed settings for the fan, but I doubt they're restored upon startup.

I heard Ntune doesnt work for vista well atleast the 8800's cards on vista so im stuck with 65% :mad:

Ouch! You wouldn't think it would be that hard to make a fan spin faster... Sorry, I hope they release some compatible stuff soon. Those clocks should get you by for a long while though. :D

Back
Top Bottom