how to brake a computer

I say C4,

Oh C4 FTW! Fun to play with, make big boom.

Give it to a teenager and let them install limewire and download all kinds of crap and spyware and viruses, that will break a computer quickly.

You can say that again. All my friends limewire and complain to me when they get loaded.

But i say if you have a dog fill the case with dog food (or even better human food seeing as how they want that more) and let him chew away.

haha limewire. i went into a computer store a few days ago and some guy came in after me and started talking to the owner and hes like "my daughter installed limewire and she downloaded all this stuff and now our computer is slow and we have viruses. how much would it cost to fix it"

lol

I don't understand how so many people get viruses from Limewire, I haven't encountered a single one after using it for three years.

I've used limewire and never got a virus. I've actually never gotten a virus from any filesharing app before but I also try to be careful.

esa193 if you want to break a computer just take a sledge hammer and beat it. You could also try throwing some firecrackers in it or something but that would be a little dangerous so I wouldn't try it unless you've got some experience with that stuff. Another thought is to OC the processor way beyond its capabilities :D

now you tow who just said you've never gotten viruses off of it, that's becasue you know when something ends with ".mp3.exe" to stay away from it.

What about taking a shotgun to it?? i've always talked about it, but never done it...

Ya, I want to try like all those people who say give me money, and I'll blow up my computer, and who know how or why people actually give them like $1000's and then they blow up they're computer then they buy a brand new sate of the art computer, they are lucky :D

Oh that fire-crakcer idea sounds good.

anyone else ever put fire-crackers into an empty 2-liter bottle (as many as would fit) pour gasoline into the bottle to fill the gaps, put a fuse on it, and light it. God. That was cool.

Back
Top Bottom