2 random questions

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
1) How can I add more folders and such to my start menu such as the my documents, my music, and such

2) How can I configure windows media player to start playing music when I unlock my computer?

well you can make music start when you start the computer up if you want to.I'll tell you if you want to know.as for 1. I have no Ideas, you could just go tostart, programs and drag and drop the folder there.

bump.. I tried looking through the registry for the folders on the right side of the start menu, but I couldn't find anything at all.

Don't know if it's possible.

1) I don't know how to put it with My Documents, etc., but you can put it with the Internet, E-mail, etc. by dragging and dropping the folder on the Start button.

2) I don't think it's possible to do every time you unlock it in XP, but you can set it to every time you log on with Scheduled Tasks.

i think (would have to look to be sure) but you can set it to play/stop with some sort of action event (like logging on or off, opening MS Word whatever). or is windows schedular not that smart?

For number one you go to My Computer > C: > Documents and Settings > <Your username> > Start Menu > And then paste the folders in there. I just tried it with My Music and it worked.

Back
Top Bottom