Please Help me big problem

how are you posting?!? if you are using your parents comp or something get a flash drive download the drivers and just transfer. Now i see why once you install these you will be able to use the internet again!

do you have a jump drive, if not get a CD and burn the drivers to it or floppy if you can.

you should have a recovery disk for the computer , If you do the drivers are included in that disk so you can just use that.

post the card with the exclamations next to them , try to be as exact as possible also the model of your comp will helop alot to. I will post links to the drivers.

Ok the drives that have exclamations next to them are Ethernet controller, Multimedia controller and Video controller. My computer is a Dell Dimension 2350.

Ok the drives that have exclamations next to them are Ethernet controller, Multimedia controller and Video controller. My computer is a Dell Dimension 2350.

Back
Top Bottom