Processor upgrade

Yeah exactly lol. You can guarantee that people who post stuff like "i heard" or "i wouldnt use them because" etc have never actually tried them personally, so their opinion doesnt count to me.:)
yeah usually a product or company are only bad to me if i have used or experienced one and they are bad , also i hate people that judge a whole company by one product for instance i had a bad experience with an amd duron once but i still bought my athlon xp cos it is a different product

yeah usually a product or company are only bad to me if i have used or experienced one and they are bad , also i hate people that judge a whole company by one product for instance i had a bad experience with an amd duron once but i still bought my athlon xp cos it is a different product
Another thing to mention, i ordered this processor yesterday, and it was delivered at 09.10 today. Not bad for a crap company :)

Another thing to mention, i ordered this processor yesterday, and it was delivered at 09.10 today. Not bad for a crap company :)

yeah well i have heard that a lot of companies are crap i judge for myself even if someone tells me this company is crap

btw quick delivery time i was looking at overclockers site the other day they are pretty compettetive

yeah well i have heard that a lot of companies are crap i judge for myself even if someone tells me this company is crap

btw quick delivery time i was looking at overclockers site the other day they are pretty compettetive
Yeah they are good, i could have got my processor for about 30p cheaper from ebuyer. I didnt go for ebuyer tho because it was 5 days delivery time, whereas OCUK was next day for a few pennies more. Ive been using these for about 6 years now with no probs.:)

30p is by the by anyway and if you have already used ocuk then you know their customer service

Yeah theres a big diference, especially for multi tasking, but that was to be expected, going from single core to dual core.

Im stuck with an athlon64 processor now tho, i was gonna stick it in my sempron system, but they are different socket types :(

Yeah theres a big diference, especially for multi tasking, but that was to be expected, going from single core to dual core.

Im stuck with an athlon64 processor now tho, i was gonna stick it in my sempron system, but they are different socket types :(
get it on ebay :D

but yeah i am sure it performs pretty well i havent got a dual core pc yet but i aim to build one in about jan-feb next year money s tight at the mo as well and i dont have a job

Il probably get another mobo, and then sell the sempron and mobo together.

Back
Top Bottom