Wow.

Lmao, yeah you can tell, some cultures prioritize academic intelligence more than others, hence the stereotype of smart asians and the negative connotation for 'asian parents'. Just another one of those things that I have to live with every day of my life..
The difference is just ridiculously insane though, I can't solve that Chinese entrance question.

I think another part of it is that there are very few universities in China compared to the U.S. or the U.K., therefore it's harder to get in.

I think another part of it is that there are very few universities in China compared to the U.S. or the U.K., therefore it's harder to get in.

Well, that's definitely a valid point also, limited facilities for higher education means stricter requirements and in this case I guess they're weeding out the people with the lesser mental capacity, which I really shouldn't be saying since a simple entrance exam can't measure that.

wow, thats incredible. that english problem is WAY to easy, i could do that in middle school. the china problem is pretty tough, i know how to do the 1st and 2nd part, but i have no clue on how to do the last part. :D

wow, thats why china is beggining to have a very strong community and such, because they have such high standards

Back
Top Bottom