Suck beyond belief

Istonian

Daemon Poster
Ok. My day was good until the last hour of school. Some guy I know as job shadowing with the school techie and I have downloaded stuff on the school computers. That guy saw me running a game and when he was job shadowing he wanted to make me mad. He told the techie I have games installed. Well that is not all I had. I had a bunch of programs. So the techie guy found them and he locked my keyboard and mouse. He searched and found a lot of my files. At first I didn't know what was going on so I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and tabbed over the the shutdown button (we have Novell at school). He didn't like that so he had a talk with me and was irritated that I did that to him. So he filled out a report on me and now I am facing a suspension. I am really, really , really mad. I guess I learned a lesson though.

do you go to a private dorm school where you have your own comps? or is this just some comp u use everytime at school? lol

I downloaded the stuff on my network drive. I can access the stuff any time I wanted. I do not go to a private dorm.

how long of a suspension?

ooh and i have special priviledges at school wit computers lol :p i cracked the admin password and they let me have it lol

wow well i bought 512mb sd ram (yeah i know old technology ) off ebay about a week ago and it was DOA so i returned it for a replacement only to recieve a new stick DOA i think it may even be the first stick he sent me idk?

oh and i just lost all my firefox bookmarks agian by resotring the session

wow well i bought 512mb sd ram (yeah i know old technology ) off ebay about a week ago and it was DOA so i returned it for a replacement only to recieve a new stick DOA i think it may even be the first stick he sent me idk?

oh and i just lost all my firefox bookmarks agian by resotring the session

I know the admin pass and stuff. That is how I unblock my sites. No word on suspension length yet.

Back
Top Bottom