private upload site

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i want to make my own upload site but i want it to be a private one so i can easily transfer files from my desktop to my laptop or anywhere else i am.

i want one of those ones where it is a very simple interface, nothing spectacular. so where should i begin:) ?

this is the first time im setting a dedicated server so i'm gonna need some help, thanks

you could just use a free hosting plan. i have one on 9999mb.com you get 1gb which you could use as a storage space. you could also use gmail drive (2gb space). 9999mb is accessed via ftp with a username and password and gmail drive is accessed via a windows plugin or a firefox plugin which works with a free google mail account

yeah but whats the maximum upload rate? i need something that will upload at least a gig at a time, that is free :D

a gig at a time :O ... woahh lol. i think gmail drive will do this (its only 2gb space though). you wont get much better than that for free.

yeah thats why i wanted to set up a private site or something, megaupload use to be 1.5 gigs per upload but they changed it to 500mb so i don't know what to do lol.

Back
Top Bottom