troppix

Ha ha, you seriously wanting people to tell you how to crack keys lol. Your a priviledged member, you should know better mate.:)

Ha ha, you seriously wanting people to tell you how to crack keys lol. Your a priviledged member, you should know better mate.:)
lol i just want to try some new stuff in linux, and cracking wep/wpa is just something else i want to add to my knowledge of computing (not that i will use it on anyone). i wanted to try and crack my own key of course :) and i just want to try anything else cool. im a linux noob so i want to get to know it abit better. maybe i should stick with google :)

Well, it's all theoretical of course...he wasn't really going to be using it maliciously, haha.
I PMed you an article to look at nevertheless.

@istonian, wow :eek: looks wiked. ill dl now
@freestyler, pm replied :) ... i cant rep you till i spread some around :(

That's cool, just keep me in mind later :)

Wow, that's a really cool video. I'll have to try that out sometime.

That is not all it can do. I have it so when I close my pages the pages burn off the screen.

lol i just want to try some new stuff in linux, and cracking wep/wpa is just something else i want to add to my knowledge of computing (not that i will use it on anyone). i wanted to try and crack my own key of course :) and i just want to try anything else cool. im a linux noob so i want to get to know it abit better. maybe i should stick with google :)
Well im not saying you would use stuff to hack, but i do remember you recently posting a pic with loads of connections nearby, and i remember you saying that you use other peoples connections aswell. Im sure you know what im referring to but i can hunt the links out if you want.:) Im sure you only want to know for legitimate reasons tho:p

hehe i was just shocked with the amount of unsecure networks around so i posted a pic. i mainly want to know for legitimate reasons ... :) i just think cracking a wep/wpa key would be an impressive thing to tell people, and add to my pc knowledge. not that im going to go around cracking routers (thats sad and harsh). anyway im going to install beyrl :)
anything else cool>? ..

Back
Top Bottom