Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now!!
I like this forum and all but the current banning threat is just nutz.

Peeps can't make comments on mods posts, can't post more than "X" amount per day, can't blow their nose while posting, plz......

just my 2 cents :)

Come on now!!
I like this forum and all but the current banning threat is just nutz.

Peeps can't make comments on mods posts, can't post more than "X" amount per day, can't blow their nose while posting, plz......

just my 2 cents :)
^^i 100% agre with all of that above
the ban button shouldnt be used as a threat if someone disagrees with a mod
anyway if someone cant take constructivve critisism they shouldnt be part of a large comunity of people

OOh BTW brookk field the main thing with the car is that you are happy , hell i might not like it but i dont have to drive it

I personally never could and never will buy a car that looks like that. You can call me a stuburn american if you want, but illl take better looking over fuel economic. Im not saying that a car has to be ugly to be fuely efficient, but for what ever reason car makers are making the newer vechicals (such as the hybrids) very ugly. With the exception of a couple I dont think I would ever purchace one of the new hybrids.

Yes, I agree the ban button shouldn't be used as a threat if your getting on a moderators nerves, but the mods decision is final...Unless it is overridden by David.

:) I didn't wrangle out of anything, the ban wasn't justified and thats that. I don't intend to annoy you ;) I think you're a great mod and find it amazing how one can devote one's life to moderating a forum

how the hell wasnt it justified?

you were warned for constand spamming several times

you were banned for a week cause you didnt stop

you were told that if you continued when you got back you would be permanently banned

you continued when you got back

you were warned yet again

you were permantly banned

i see no reason to allow you back, and if i see ONE more spam post from you, it will be a permanent ban.

I have no complaint if you permanently ban me IF you see a "spam post"

I didn't continue spamming when I got back. End of story.

Sounds like you're starting to command people. "End of Story" huh?

It's over when I say its over.

It's over for the day.

You're unbaned in 24 hours, think things over if you really want to stay. I wont hesitate to Perm Ban you. I just don't like you, but I am giving you the chance to redeem yourself.

im on furby's side sorry brookfield for hijacking your thread but i havent seen anything offensive or rude or insulting in any of furby's post's i think it's wrong that their is a limit on the number of posts we can make per day if someone want's to reply to every single thread/topic it is their choice.
Ive not been on here long but the time i have been here ive seen furby's posts and it just seems to me that because he isnt posting what you all deem as constructive post's someone is finding it within themselves to ban him for nothing more than having a say regardless of wether he is right or wrong.

Matt

im on furby's side sorry brookfield for hijacking your thread but i havent seen anything offensive or rude or insulting in any of furby's post's i think it's wrong that their is a limit on the number of posts we can make per day if someone want's to reply to every single thread/topic it is their choice.
Ive not been on here long but the time i have been here ive seen furby's posts and it just seems to me that because he isnt posting what you all deem as constructive post's someone is finding it within themselves to ban him for nothing more than having a say regardless of wether he is right or wrong.

Matt
So Arrizx, Mark & I are wrong then?, have you been a member of another forum?, I have, Techspot, there, he wouldn't have lasted five seconds, you think the mods here are tough here?, huh, there you only had to breathe wrong!, so do us a favour, on this matter, keep your opinions to yourself please, just sit back & blend in with the majority of our members, I've had many years of dealing with people, so I think I know what I'm talking about. cheers.

how the hell wasnt it justified?

you were warned for constand spamming several times

you were banned for a week cause you didnt stop

you were told that if you continued when you got back you would be permanently banned

you continued when you got back

you were warned yet again

you were permantly banned

i see no reason to allow you back, and if i see ONE more spam post from you, it will be a permanent ban.
what do you mean he hasnt posted any spam posts since he got back so whay has he been banned again , i say un ban him but still its your decision at the end of the day

Matt

yeah i agree completely i have seen other members posting meaningless posts yet nobody has a go at them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom