There must be a bug in speed fan

Comp_Pro

In Runtime
hello there,

yesterday, just a bit curios about my dad's computer fan speeds becuase he seems to have a excellent computer and when i ran speedfan, it has 2 fans operating at 1,350,000 and i thought there must be a bug. there is no way a fan can spin at that fast is he only has 512mb graphics card, 2gig ram and 2ghz processor? there is a bug and when he first saw it he said "it must be a virus creating software"

hello there,

yesterday, just a bit curios about my dad's computer fan speeds becuase he seems to have a excellent computer and when i ran speedfan, it has 2 fans operating at 1,350,000 and i thought there must be a bug. there is no way a fan can spin at that fast is he only has 512mb graphics card, 2gig ram and 2ghz processor? there is a bug and when he first saw it he said "it must be a virus creating software"

Mine also does that, says speeds are running over 22k

Everest always says my CPU is 70C, never changes, I go to BIOS and its in the 50's, so I don't know that Everest is "all that" :)

I use Ai Booster, it is a really really good program. Came with my motherboard. Everything is accurate.

If Ai Booster says my Temp is 26, then I go into the BIOS it is 26.

Speedfan varies from mobo to mobo. It always worked fine for my Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe and Intel D975BX2, reporting the exact same temps as CoreTemp. I like CoreTemp better now, it's smaller and has the number in the task bar like Speedfan.

Back
Top Bottom