Interesting

Raffaz

Golden Master
Seen this before:

"From Cambridge University .

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"

But couldn't resist posting as it's really interesting...

I think thats cool how you can read it ok:)

Yeah have seen this a couple of times, its still wierd how the mind works....

I was having this discussion with this Optometrist today and we was talking about how if you lose an eye, you can not be registered blind, however the likelihood is that you will lose your license because once you lose an eye you lose your depth perception.

Wow, good stuff. I read the whole thing without a problem!!! Strange, huh? Hope people won't actually use that technique to write a paper. It still takes more focus to read it compared to correct spelling. But the good thing about this is your concentration. You do tend to retain more info. reading this type of structure. I practically memorized the whole paragraph and usually, I forget what I read.

Yea, I've seen this before. Imagine if we read every single letter, we don't think about how slow it would be.

If only this would work on my English teacher....

bird_in_the_bush.jpg

I read that perfectly the first time! That s insane and I also fell for that A bird in the bush illusions!

Back
Top Bottom