Gallery: Cases

what do you think about where I put the reservoir? I like it there, you cann see it really nice through the window it lloks cool. I wish my green cathodes were working the power inverter wen tout and I'm waiting for the new one to come :(

I think Ownage is using orange UV dye so when he uses UV cathodes, the tubing and reservoir turn orange. :D Otherwise it looks pink. :p

lobstora.jpg

This is my friends pc he working on, we are currently attaching woofers to it

tcrackerpc.jpg

then heres mine with the a getto fan mod looool

brokenpc3.png

Knocked a capacitor off the motherboard and can't find it. Won't post anymore, gonna call Intel and see what they can do. Or go buy a new one from Fry's and switch them and return the old one ;)

cabbspapp said:
brokenpc3.png

Knocked a capacitor off the motherboard and can't find it. Won't post anymore, gonna call Intel and see what they can do. Or go buy a new one from Fry's and switch them and return the old one ;)
i was actually thinking of ordering that exact case. how sturdy is it? and duz it keep all your components cool?

PuNkY said:
i was actually thinking of ordering that exact case. how sturdy is it? and duz it keep all your components cool?

It's a well-built case, and keeps my stuff very cool. The only problem is that wiring it isn't the easiest thing in the world. A modular PSU or a Dremel would do this case wonders for wiring.

Back
Top Bottom