New Priviledged members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrat's to the both of you...The mods notice when members deserve them, And for those who are real cose to getting their's...Hang in there.

Obviously you're not getting the point. If you want love, go get laid or something. All I'm trying to do is get across my point that you need to be more constructive in your posts, and for goodness sake, stop going hyperactive with the thread posting. Seeing your name in the thread reply thing one after the other is almost like seeing a dog trying to hump every living thing it sees. :rolleyes: Give it a break.

My point might sound mean, but hey, the truth hurts. I would've thought that the one week ban you got would've at least opened your eyes a bit. Guess not.

I appreciate that. Truly feeling the love

Listen, did we really have to dig up this thread? Really, we aren't even the starters of this 'hate furby' crap anymore, you just keep going around finding reasons to bash other people because something they might have said about you prior to the end of your week ban, I mean you dug up a thread on the second page of this forum and quoted a post from three days ago. Get over yourself, stop making it seem like everyone is against you, and stop trying to get our sympathy, it isn't working as you can very well see.

I saw your posts. I really don't think they're all that bad. Just as long as they're not offensive in any way. It keeps the forum alive.

frankly I don't see the difference in furbys post, (#42) or the two posts that he quoted in post 42.

Just lighten up guys and stop with all this non-sense.

Furby, if you could be more constructive in your posts, that'd be great,
everyone else. noob bashing isn't clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom