Gallery: Graphics Cards

Here is a poor top side picture of my new ugly green(what is this the 80s?) Foxconn 7950Gt 256mb. It may be ugly but it has a pretty good cooler

fox7950500x375.jpg

I am considering taking it back and seeing if I can pay the difference for a 512 7950 or an 8800.

hmm, i should be getting my x1950pro next week! :D Can't wait for it to come. It should hold me over till the x2800XTX comes out.

heh the x2800 should be pretty sweet.

I can't bring myself to put an ATI card in an SLI board but my next rebuild is definitely going to have an ATI card.

here's my XFX 6800ultra, stock clocks are 350/1000 i have it oc'ed to 500/1200, runs pretty dandy! the fan has green led's in it, and the logo lights up (on the top metal piece, not the heatsink)
Picture001-1.jpg

EDIT: my card is XT not ultra, XT is one step above ultra on XFX's website :)

They still make the 6800 Ultra? With a single slot heatsink? :confused: I'm pretty sure nVIDIA discontinued the 6800 series.

They still make the 6800 Ultra? With a single slot heatsink? :confused: I'm pretty sure nVIDIA discontinued the 6800 series.

I still have my 6800GS this thing is a beast.
Nvidia is supposed to be releasing the 8800Ultra following ATIs release of the R6XX series, it's supposed to be in limited supply though.

oh, no i just bought this off ebay, lol i got it for 80bucks, damn good deal for that card, the damn thing is a beast!!! i can run bf2 maxed out, and all my filters in nvidia maxed out, and get 60fps in bf2! and thats with a sempron 2800, so i think once i upgrade to athlon, ill be good to go...

you can still buy 6800ultra's from xfx btw

EDIT: my card is XT not ultra, xt is one step above the ultra on XFX's website :)

Ah okay. The 6800 Ultra was okay. If you ask me, the better one was the 6800 GT. The only real difference was that the Ultra was an overclocked GT that cost $100 more. There were the same amount of pipelines, so if you overclocked the GT to the same speed as the Ultra, you basically saved yourself some money. :p

Back
Top Bottom