My new comp!

Its powered fine I dunno if I want to overclock it. :p

Don't be a sissy, just think of it as a GTX that's an underachiever. :D

I'm just messing with you, man. When I got my PC I said "I'm not going to overclock it. It's fast enough." That lasted about 1 day.

You can use ATI tool or RivaTuner or coolbits (recommend RivaTuner since I'm sure you can bump up your fan a ton with that). Unfortunately, my GPU is pretty much maxed out. I could get maybe another 5MHz on the mem clock and not much out of core, then I'd get artifacts. It's factory overclocked with a rather small heatsink. All I changed was FSB and PCI-E bus speed a little on mine.

I am thinking bumping the memory clock 100Mhz, the core 76Mhz like the superclock version of the card you think that be safe the cooler looks the same as mine.

But is it getting enough? There is a difference between getting some and getting enough.

Yeah dell even offers the 8800GTX on the XPS410. So my GTS is fine. Hmm i scored 7998 on 3Dmark06 haha dang almost 8k

Just because they offer it doesn't mean they don't swap out the power supply to accommodate the power usage of the 8800 GTX. You do know the recommended power usage of the GTX is around 250W per card, right?

How many watts is your current PSU?

Back
Top Bottom