Help!

ace777

Fully Optimized
i DON;T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS....
I buy new RAM and video card, I installed 3dmark 2001 on the comuter and halfway through installing it restarts! Try again this time it works:confused: . Run a test and the computer restarts. Scan for virus,system restore, and nothing works. The computer now frezzes after running some programs and now WMP won't even start up:eek: . Plz help
Oh and I bought astatic free wrist thing when I installed new items do those even help?

and now AVGCC won't start! i'm getting alot of stop errors someone please help me!

Its probably the new RAM or video card. Run memtest on the RAM (it doesnt matter that its new RAM, it could still be bad).

Are you getting any STOP codes? Is anything listed in event viewer.

Ok did the system restore but I think Raffaz has got it, How do you run a ram test? I used PC doctor but I don't think that is as reliable, and the Video card I don't think is the problem.Please help! tried to run virus scan and defrag and it keeps restarting!

ok mine is 2 sticks:
1 256 DDR266 2700
1 1 Gigbyte same type ( its says it will work at other rates to by PNY)

and if i leave it one over night I don't tthink it will work, it crashes after 45 mintes of use. Maybe My PSU is overheating?

Back
Top Bottom