can't dl and install anything

BigLu

Daemon Poster
ok, second time asking this, please help me. Every installer i try to dl and install fails because it says that it's either corrupt or incomplete. What gives? Can't install flash player, aim, drivers, demos, anything i dl.

man you guys suck, i figured it out myself. driver issues with my mobo drivers. after three days of asking you guys i get nothing. this forum used to be great help. that's all i have to say about that.

man you guys suck, i figured it out myself. driver issues with my mobo drivers. after three days of asking you guys i get nothing. this forum used to be great help. that's all i have to say about that.

first off, cool it, its sunday and people dont spend their lives on these forums we have lives other than online, second you waited 2 hours wait at least a day or two, third glad you got it fixed

well looking at the time stamps of this thread, i see today at 6pm and today at 8pm

Oh i didnt realise i had to drop everything to respond to your questions. If you dont like the forum or the people here then GTFO, people have got lives outside of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom