Transformers exposed!!!

I'm just getting resltess. I've been staring at the computer screen all day. Watching the games on TV, working on a school project, and playing around on YouTube.

I'm actually looking forward to the whole transformation sequence in slow motion, if we are lucky to see it. The graphical effects will be identical to the Power Rangers movie. Any of you guys remember that? The very first Power Rangers movie had these Zords that were very similar to the Transformers. THe final product are these nice looking, sparkly, rendered machines.

I wish there were newer trailers on the Transformers website. There's already two teasers on there. I'm waiting for the full featured trailer--it's got to be out soon!!! Optimus Prime looks similar to Rodimus Prime with all those flames on the side, lol. And Megatron!!!! Did you see him?!?! What in the world happened to that guy? Looks all devilish, like the Venom in SPiderman 3.

Man.. Power Rangers Movies, those were amazing, me and my friend just recently rediscovered an interest in Power Rangers and started watching a few episodes here and there on youtube, apparently they made an episode featuring all of the red rangers. But yeah, those megazords were my heros when I was a kid, nothing could beat those things, nothing, which brings me to the question of whether I liked MMPR or Transformers more, though I think my loyalties still lie more with the Transformers.

Only the first POwer Rangers movie was good though. Then all the other ones were going down the drain. Well, the second one was all right--but they need to stop changing all the Zords. Need to be more consistent with just one. See, Transformers have been the same since the 1980's, even carries on into the new movie coming up with minor changes. Power Rangers branched out way too much and it got crazy keeping up with like 6-1,000 Power Rangers series, lol.

hey guys, i never actually said i watched the entire thing of the notebook :p

but the tank guy look f*cking sick. i'm into transformers but never caught their names.

It's ok to watch The Notebook. I know a bunch of guys went to see it with their wife or their girlfriends.

It's going to be a long wait until July 4th because that's when it's schedules to come out. I'm waiting in line to watch it no matter what--the very first day. I'm dying to see it--along with Spiderman 3 which is coming out in a couple of weeks!!!! Fanatstic Four 2 looks stupid with this dumb looking silver guy. Boring.

The story with Transformers is that they take shape whatever their surrounding is. That's if you're probably wondering why these Autobots and Decepticon aliens all of a sudden take form of a semi truck, helicopter, tank, camaro, fighter jet, scorpion, etc. I never knew the story to that until I watched "Transformers: Beast Wars", lol.

Not sure about megatron not being a gun, thats a bit of a sickener, and where is Soundwave???

But still well looking forward to this, bring me back to my childhood :D

Optimus prime looks mint, dont like megatron , but the rest are :cool:
Cant wait to see the movie:)

Back
Top Bottom