Transformers exposed!!!

Whoa, nice find, I'm really looking forward to this movie, I loved transformers as a kid.

im making my gf see this with me, thats what she gets for making me watch the notebook :D

im making my gf see this with me, thats what she gets for making me watch the notebook :D

I had to watch that too, I still don't understand what happened at the end. Someone had to tell me like a month later that the couple died, I thought they were just sleeping.

D'oh!!!!! The Notebook?!?! Lol, I have that movie on my PC but haven't seen it yet. I hear it's real mushy and stuff like that. But at the same time, it's suppose to be really, really good.

But yeah, those picts of the Transformers is a glimpse of what to expect from the movie. Man, those vehicle modes look just like regular cars, helicopter, etc. But when you look at their robot mode, don't they look different? So many gears, machinery, hydraulics. I guess that's realism compared to watching cartoon Transformers :p.

I still have no clue what this guys suppose to be:

3947145ccc18559ca2.jpg

His name is Frenzy and all bones or looks like plain scrap metal, lol. Wait a minute, he is rumoured to have multiple alternate modes, one of which is a car CD player, and the other being the stereo seen in the new trailer. In the original Transformers, he was a cassette that played inside Soundwave. But Frenzy in this new upcoming movie doesn't need Soundwave to play sound. Frenzy is his own player, lol.

D'oh!!!!! The Notebook?!?! Lol, I have that movie on my PC but haven't seen it yet. I hear it's real mushy and stuff like that. But at the same time, it's suppose to be really, really good.

But yeah, those picts of the Transformers is a glimpse of what to expect from the movie. Man, those vehicle modes look just like regular cars, helicopter, etc. But when you look at their robot mode, don't they look different? So many gears, machinery, hydraulics. I guess that's realism compared to watching cartoon Transformers :p.

I still have no clue what this guys suppose to be:

3947145ccc18559ca2.jpg

His name is Frenzy and all bones or looks like plain scrap metal, lol. Wait a minute, he is rumoured to have multiple alternate modes, one of which is a car CD player, and the other being the stereo seen in the new trailer. In the original Transformers, he was a cassette that played inside Soundwave. But Frenzy in this new upcoming movie doesn't need Soundwave to play sound. Frenzy is his own player, lol.

Lol, I could careless if this isn't accurate, he looks bad ass haha. So does black out, but Optimus Prime owns all of them easily.

He's a Player. Oh, get it? I just made a joke. A Player as in a pimp daddy but also a player as in actual audio player. Oh man, I crack myself up *sigh*.

Ok, BumbleBee (the smoking hot Camaro) and that hot looking police car that looks like a Shelby Mustang (Barricade) are HOT!!!!!

44182455e2462b9bb0.jpg

And check out Ironhide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3947145ccc1859c30a.jpg

That's one mean SOB, but he's an Autobot.

He's a Player. Oh, get it? I just made a joke. A Player as in a pimp daddy but also a player as in actual audio player. Oh man, I crack myself up *sigh*.

Haha, it was alright until the explanation, or maybe i'm giving you too much credit:p, but yeah, all these pictures, getting my hopes very high for this movie, Steven Spielberg and Michael Bay, I expect nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom