Graphics Card help

Just to tell you, this isn't the root of your problem, but the 3800+X2 is bottlenecking your SLi'd 7900GTXs, or atleast, should be.

Just to tell you, this isn't the root of your problem, but the 3800+X2 is bottlenecking your SLi'd 7900GTXs, or atleast, should be.

they arent in SLI he said that in an earlier post

i have no idea what would cause that, other than bad drivers, overheating or a dying card, have you tried your other card?? try swapping them and seeing if your other card does the same thing

damn i just bought this card a yr i ago, i don't want to upgrade already to 8800gtx... thats allot of money lol, sorry my thing is kinda out dated down there.

i no have a diff cpu also, and no sli just 1 card

cpu= AMD Opteron 180 Denmark 2.4GHz 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor

You don't have to upgrade to a 8800GTX, you still have another 7900GTX, just live off that for now, and wait for ATIs release, though, if your systems are all still on skt 939 you might want to save up and get a new system with DDR2 LGA775/AM2, all that fun stuff... yeah, I'm pretty excited to see what Barcelona can do.

Hmmm, everything looks good. Is the video still crappy after updating the drivers and taking out the other video card? I think try bumping down the performance settings in the Control Panel, DIsplay Properties (Advanced). Then double check your "in game" performance settings. If all else fails, your video card is screwed. Oh, you can try reinstalling your game too.

Don't know if this has been said before, maybe your PSU is dying, I'm assuming the 7900GTX has an extra power connector to the PSU.

Back
Top Bottom