Graphics Card help

FamousAmiZ

In Runtime
i have a 7900GTX (bfg tech) and it makes these weird things on my screen i have images below:

WoWpic2.jpg

WoWPic.jpg

Try turning down the settings in the game. Those GTX video cards look really hot. What are the temps on those? You actually have them in SLi configuration? Are they the OC version? BFG and eVGA make powerful video cards and I hear some people have to declock them just so it runs better. Maybe take out the other video card and run just a single one. DOes it happen to all your games?

i only have 1 now =( i put one in my other pc, yes it mostly happens in all my games at times. i think when it gets hot lol it happens i dont know, this is my temp
Field Value
GPU 61 °C (142 °F)

61 degrees dosen't seem that high, probally because my 8800 idles around there.

have you tried different drivers? i dont know if that would cause that, but at least we could eliminate taht from the list.

Looks like WoW, um, not sure what the artifacts are doing there, try turning down the graphics like AA and stuff, also is this a new occurence? did you just get your hands on the 7900GTX?

yes it is WoW, nah my 7900gtx is pretty old i had one when they where abt 600$, only thing new is my processor, i have reformatted ever since, i have changed driver, once i reformatted so it can be that not sure

my computer sometime does that when the screen res is at 32 bits and not 16 try switching it and see what happens.Oh and whats a average temp for a CPU,vid card, and case temp?

Back
Top Bottom