Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, it's like the Smart car which I really like. Not to be offensive, but those cars are good for the older generation. 1.4 Ltr is not bad, I bet your insurance is under £100, tax will be pennies on those.. easy to drive, and I bet you get a good few miles to the gallon on that..

Nice buy..

I can't wait until im 17, not too long and I'm expecting to drive within the month I start learning, and I alreasy have lessons from the rents.. I've got a car sorted, and my uncle is paying my £5,000 insurance for 4 years, until im 21..

It's a Peugeot 306, 1.6Ltr, Turbo, GTI.. 4 door, EMS, FMS, ABS, Electric Windows, Air-Con, and a 600W sound system. Currently owned by my mother, she's willing to give it to be for my 17th. Once I get it, it's getting rims, and tints..
Thanks James, it's standing on my drive, the silver & chrome looking great in the evening sun.
Don't be impatient, you'll soon be driving good cars with your uncle's & mother's help, but drive carefully!.

it looks like a fun little car to drive, although not something I would personally like to drive. However, it might suit the roadways in England better than Canada.

Economy witha touch of luxury :p ive seen those they look nice
Yes, a good description, the Audi was good, but this is better, I particularly like the stainless steel cills at the foot of each of the four doors engraved "Mercedes Benz"
I understand that Mercedes was Herr Benz's daughter.

Looks like a nice car, I for sure would take! Good gas mileage too. How is it driving, is it wimpy, or feel wimpy at all? Some smaller cars rally seem like your driving a lawn mower but other s aren't too bad.

Looks like a nice car, I for sure would take! Good gas mileage too. How is it driving, is it wimpy, or feel wimpy at all? Some smaller cars rally seem like your driving a lawn mower but other s aren't too bad.
Wimpy*, nah, not at all, higher revs in than the Audi in 1st & 2nd, but very quiet in 3rd 4th & 5th, got it last Friday, had a look under the bonnet/hood today for the first time today, unusual engine layout due to the compartment not being horizontal, but everything is easy to get at, clever how they've done it.
Could you put a pic of a silver one in a post?, thanks.

*That's a term I use!

Wimpy*, nah, not at all, higher revs in than the Audi in 1st & 2nd, but very quiet in 3rd 4th & 5th, got it last Friday, had a look under the bonnet/hood today for the first time today, unusual engine layout due to the compartment not being horizontal, but everything is easy to get at, clever how they've done it.
Could you put a pic of a silver one in a post?, thanks.

*That's a term I use!
aclass.jpg

is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom