My new comp!

What I usually tell people to try is to draw a line, in paint with a little angle. Then, I tell them that AA would bake the line look perfect.
lol, I know what AA is. I just didn't know how it worked. That explains why it leeches so much power.

Ok finally got my benchmark I scored 7998 what do you guys think its ok right for my specs?
Seems pretty good, I think my bro scored in the 6,000 range with his overclocked single core 4000+ and 1GB RAM.

Nice computer. I don't know why people hate DELL so much, they are a fantastic company. Fair play, when you do need to upgrade, it can be a pain, but if you cover yourself when ordering it, you won't need to upgrade for agers!

If I could afford one at the moment I would go for it; yours is nice though!

I like Dell. Most affordable retail PC's and they're suppose to have the best customer support too. If people are too lazy to build, I would also recommend Dells. They have really competitve pricing and you can customize it any way you want. Hell, I've been recommending Dell laptops for the longest time now.....if you look at my previous laptop posts for other people.

they're suppose to have the best customer support too.

You've never called Dell have you? I'd much rather talk to concrete. They don't know anything unless you are lucky and happen to get one of their 5 american tech support people. Can anyone say "clicking hard drive means bad RAM"? Haha what a joke.

Hehe I just hope I wont call tech support lol. Dual core is nice Vista loads up so fast.

You've never called Dell have you? I'd much rather talk to concrete. They don't know anything unless you are lucky and happen to get one of their 5 american tech support people. Can anyone say "clicking hard drive means bad RAM"? Haha what a joke.

As a matter of fact, I call them everyday. It's part of my job. The support process is tedious, I can clearly say that. They go through a lot of baby steps with you even though you know what the problem is already.

Dude, you need to ready my posts carefully. I said they're suppose to have the best tech support, not they "do" have the best support. The PC magazines have Dell rated so high, I don't understand it either. I do get some flaky responses from time to time, but all the parts do get delivered no matter what.

@ ISOwner:
Sorry, i read that as a "they do" type thing. But i have lost all confidence in dell's CS. Well, more like the tech support which could be considered CS. May i ask what you do where you call them every day? I gotta give you creadit for that, i'd probally end up shooting myself if i had to do it every day.

It's no problem. I've heard my share of experiences with Dell. There are times they can be really helpful and are right on top of things, but then there are times when they do screw up and everyone gets frustrated. I go through a separate business support line which may vary a bit with the regular customer support service rep. I'm the guy that does all the request for returns and RMA of parts that our tech "think" are bad. Then I do the warranty work, which means a lot of time--talking to Dell service reps. I rarely order new servers or workstations since that's handled by another department.

Yeah, i'm sure the techs there are different, but atleast they treat big companies nicely. That i've heard they are decent at, but i've never really cared seeing as how that doesn't currently affect me. Either way you push it though, nothing beats Acer when it comes to support.

Back
Top Bottom