Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
I just picked up a Mercedes A140 "Elegance" 1.4 LWB.
I had planned some time back to downsize as there's usually only me, plus the occasional passenger, my last car was an Audi A4 Avant 2l, the Merc will suit me better these days, the A140 is a complete change, do you know know this model?, the configuration is very different to other Mercs, to begin with, the bonnet [hood] doesn't protrude, it's a hatchback, very deep front screen so the driver has great panoramic views all round from his elevated position, you don't get in, you sort of "climb" in, it's like a car size MPV, that's the best way I can describe it.

why is this in computer hardware and software gallery when it's a car shouldnt it be in the general section?

Matt

Moved, thanks.

one of these?

2741102124.jpg

the audi is such a better car than the merc.. but still a very nice car :)

If thats the car you got, I wouldve kept the Audi..

Well it depends. If it suits Brookfield's uses and needs, then I'm sure it'll be great for him. Personally I would've kept the Audi as well, but that's because of my own preferences.

Seems like it gets good gas mileage and is easy to drive. Seems simple too, that works for me!

Wish I hadn't started the thread now, I was highly elated when I drove it home, I like variety in my life, I've owned 17 cars, all paid for, cash in hand, & wanted something different for once to bring an added sparkle to my life, someone asked if it's economical, how's 42mpg urban/town driving, [Audi was 22mpg] & it's less road tax, also insurance is about 33% less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom