anyone with vista?

Windows Rating is 4.2

Specs are, well, in my sig. Those are the core specs for my Vista system. Everything else doesn't matter that much.

Mine yields a 3.7 because of the graphics card. I upgrade that and I move up to 4.1 which would be the CPU.

I haven't read or noticed anything that would prove or disprove if these ratings are accurate. My machine runs Vista fine. I would be a little skeptical going anything under me though....

I have no clue what the maximum high is, but I thought it was 5. There are some people that claim they have like 5.4 so I don't know. Laptops running Core Duo are around 3.2 and it runs super fast so this Microsoft rating is very misleading.

I have no clue what the maximum high is, but I thought it was 5. There are some people that claim they have like 5.4 so I don't know. Laptops running Core Duo are around 3.2 and it runs super fast so this Microsoft rating is very misleading.

It can definantly go above 5.0 because my HDD is rated as 5.3. That's why it's so hard to gauge these scores, other then the higher the better.

high is 5.9 right now.....goes up as technology improves, but your score will stay the same unless you upgrade something.

That's interesting. I wonder what would happen if I got an Extreme Edition Core 2 Duo, haha. I'm due for an upgrade, but haven't done so.

my processor is limiting mine...that's the lowest at 4.2

cpu 4.2
memory 5.1
graphics at 4.4
gaming graphics 4.7
my hdd is good at 5.7

overall rating 4.2

Mine is the CPU first, then my RAM is second. If I bump those up, I should recieve a much higher rating but I don't think it's worth spending $600 upgrading when I should be getting Core 2 Duo and DDR2 instead. The video card is my highest, but Windows takes the lowest score and that's that.

Back
Top Bottom