My new comp!

Yeah no internet yet :(, I love the LCD design the plastic is glossy black. So DJ Cris is a dell hater ?? hehe.

Yeah I would like to overclock this sucka!!

I mean the frame of the LCD looks real nice. The screen is normal like all LCD's, looks nice! I cant wait to play Doom3 and HL with all eye candy rigt now im burning the drivers and 3dmark06.

u can put in add on cards into a dell? i thought they locked everything............................................................................................................................i hate dells. but i will let it pass. how much btw?

u can put in add on cards into a dell? i thought they locked everything............................................................................................................................i hate dells. but i will let it pass. how much btw?

Lol, why do you hate Dells? They're really good y'know, people just tend to bash the company because other people do. They make affordable computers for people who either A) Want to get the most out of their money in a budget PC or B) Aren't very savvy with computer hardware and all that jazz. Give Dell a chance, they really aren't too bad of a recommendation for people that are looking for a cheap affordable desktop PC, but of course, if you know how to build one yourself, it's always better to take that route. Apart from desktops, their line of Inspiron/XPS laptops are actually very nice, I have a low end Inspiron and it works just the way I'd expect it to for a 400 dollar price tag. And yeah, you can add on cards in Dells, things aren't locked, I don't know how that rumor started, I've added cards to my Dimension 3000s, I currently own three of them.. only one is in use right now though =P.

If Dell could send me an assembly package, I'd build it, hands down. Just send me your hardware and case and I'll do it.

Hehe yes you can, it was 1k including speakers, subwoofer, keyboard and mouse.

Hehe yes you can, it was 1k including speakers, subwoofer, keyboard and mouse.

nice going. and i dont like dells because in their commercial magazines, they dont offer a nice good processor or sufficient ram until the last choice(the most expensive). i hate the customer support for dell. and i dont like how they give u a lot of bloatware.

Actually, you might hit a wall with the 8800. Aparantly, one person from here said that the card is too big for it, but I am not really sure.

can you post a pic with the comp open? it looks really nice by what i can tell.
nice pick!

Back
Top Bottom