Surface

Raffaz

Golden Master
Any of you lot watched this series? Just finished watching it and loved it. Anyone any idea when the second series is coming?

never heard of it before. Looks quite interesting though, might check it out when I have the time.

Its well worth it mate, i put an episode on this morning to test my new digital streamer. Ended up watching the whole 16 episodes lol, great program, cant wait for the next series:)

what is it about ,dont tell me the whole storyline tho
i am hooked on lost at the moment

Its about a new type of creature thats discovered in the ocean, but the goverment are trying to keep it quiet. Thats all im saying :)

Oh, I used to watch that show, it was on NBC right? It's about like these weird marine animals that have like electromagnetic capabiltiies or something? Apparently it's a new species and theres this whole gov't conspiracy covering up their existence. I watched 3-4 episodes, then I kinda got sidetracked and haven't seen an episode or advertisement for it since. I agree though Raffaz, it was pretty interesting.

This is what it says online.:)
What do naval officers in the South Antarctic Sea, a family in Wilmington, N.C., the oceanographic institute in Monterey, and fishermen in the Gulf of Mexico all have in common? They're all about to be the first to meet a new form of sea life -- it's beautiful, the kids may even want to play with it, and it likes to make the water warm. But what they don't know yet is that they are on the verge of a world disaster. "Surface" is a series full of continuously evolving twists that deliver across several long-term arcs

You should checkout FireFly, it was one of my favorite shows. (All shows I like get canceled:()
They based a movie on it called Serenity.

Back
Top Bottom