Spell Check

the_briton

Baseband Member
I joined a Warhammer Age of Reckoning forum a few weeks ago. They have quite a nifty feature, of being able to spell check your work before you send the post, very similar to Microsoft Words spell check. Would be nice to see one on here.

www.war-rvr.net

Hmm, it'd be convenient for more senior members who don't fully grasp the internet lingo that spawned from messaging programs like AIM and MSN.

I joined a Warhammer Age of Reckoning forum a few weeks ago. They have quite a nifty feature, of being able to spell check your work before you send the post, very similar to Microsoft Words spell check. Would be nice to see one on here.

www.war-rvr.net

There is one here if you go to abc tic sign at the top right corner then it will take you to a site to install one

Or just learn to spell:D

Haha, I think that would be the best method. Of course, it'd be very difficult the implement as it would require more work than the other methods, something not all of us are very fond of.

Click on the check mark in the upper right corner of the reply box. Follow the directions.

Just upgrade to Firefox 2.0, I use it and I didn't install any plugins or anything and when I misspell a word it underlines it in red.

Back
Top Bottom