Internet Explorer message

NOD32 is the best AV on the market IMO, just look at some of the reviews about it. Panda doesnt catch anyware near as much as NOD, check some comparison sites and you will see.

If you have an XP CD then you could try running system file checker. To do this you need to goto cmd prompt and type sfc /scannow that will check and replace any corrupt or missing system files.

Well, to be quite honest I trust something that I physically bought from a store and installed on my computer more than I do something that I downloaded. Panda catches a hell of a lot of things and I'll leave it at that.

I'll do the xp cd file checker thing and see if that helps. Sounds like the most logical thing to try. Thanks.

Well, to be quite honest I trust something that I physically bought from a store and installed on my computer more than I do something that I downloaded. Panda catches a hell of a lot of things and I'll leave it at that.

I'll do the xp cd file checker thing and see if that helps. Sounds like the most logical thing to try. Thanks.
Fair enough, il trust something that is used in a corporate environment more than a shop bought disc. I mean they sell norton in the shops, right? Your choice tho mate.:)

Fair enough, il trust something that is used in a corporate environment more than a shop bought disc. I mean they sell norton in the shops, right? Your choice tho mate.:)

Sorry, but I don't work in a corporate enviroment so I don't have a clue what they use. Norton is a pos, I won't argue there. I'm just saying, if a store bought disc f's up my computer then I have a case. If something I downloaded onto my computer from advice I got from people I don't even know then I can't do anything and am basically screwed.

Now, time to get back on track. That freakin message still pops up and it needs to not do that. So if theres anything I can do (I'm not convinced it's spyware or anything of that such) let me know.

Back
Top Bottom