Proper Grammar

I usually try to. Just when I'm in a rush or on the computer when i'm not supposed to be i'm don't type to well.

Always proper grammar and punctuation. No constant two dots, or three dots in the end, and so on. That, and trying to get my 10 thumbs away from DAMN typos.

The dots at the end or middle of the sentences with me is that is my style of typing, i'm not trying to upset other's, i'm not trying to stand out..that is my style ever since I joined up here. ;)

As long as I get my point across that 's what matter's. Some members get their panties in a wad about how I post, but I don't care what they think, it's my style and that's the way it be.. :cool:

The dots at the end or middle of the sentences with me is that is my style of typing, i'm not trying to upset other's, i'm not trying to stand out..that is my style ever since I joined up here. ;)

As long as I get my point across that's what matter's. Some members get their panties in a wad about how I post, but I don't care what they think, it's my style and that's the way it be.. :cool:
I get criticised quite often for punctuation, like; "long rambling sentences full of commas" is the usual remark I get, you've just said that you put rows of dots, please understand, I don't mean to get funny about it but "sauce for the goose"......etc?

"sauce for the goose"......etc? , everyone has their opinion..What will be will be..ect.

I have replied time after time in threads like this with members saying I hate the way such and such posts or puncuates or spells or the grammer is out the window...and here's my quote for the day.

"Never You mind"

I try to use proper grammar all the time but sometimes I miss stuff. What bugs me is when people on forums spell like 6 year olds and sound stupid. I don't even read or reply to those posts because it takes so much time to try to decode them. I'm not picky, I just like to be able to understand what the person is saying.

I rarely shorten my words, though I tend to use abbreviations like 'lol' or 'lmao' alot, but I mean, the only substitute would be, 'hahaha' or 'That's hilarious', and I personally don't like either.

I always try to use proper grammar when on forums, however i disagree when people flame people for using incorrect grammar when it is evidently a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom