Have you ever noticed....

You sure did..I really don't care for post count that much..Yes it's cool to see how many of them one has, but when it comes down to members like Root, he is one that I respect for his detailed and helpful posts.

A post whore that helps and pst actual opinions or anything valuable, that I'll never mind.

Yeah and notice the fact that I got banned for a week for them lol comments and came back and haven't made a single one,

How about you stop bringing up the past, attacking me, and back off a little, ok?

People don't become mature In one week:p , I am sure you are itching to write lol just to bring your post count up.You have made almost 50+ post since you have returned you need to stop whining.

Give me a break. I'm whining? I'm not making threads about members "post whoring" when they're not. About my post count like I said before I don't care if David makes Vbulletin reset my post count to 0 every 10 seconds. I post because I like being a part of this community.

Stop starting arguments everywhere you go. There's nothing wrong with posting a lot as long as they are good quality posts, and Ihuser has confirmed that nothing is wrong with any of my posts, so accept when your wrong, and just back off.

STFU you are so annoying there no argument here, you are just immature,annoying, and a post whore,end of story.

Back
Top Bottom