Have you ever noticed....

I'm sure you all do it. After a long day of school and work you come home, sit down and post your responses to threads taht you feel like you can help out in. THen after you've posted answers in like six threads you looks and see that all of the last responses are by you?

Doesn't that make you feel like a post whore kinda? The reson i ask is because i just got home from work/school. Durring these i was able to post a few time durring the day on things i felt strongly about, but not too much activty by me. However now that i have time, i can sit, think and help more people so i post more.

Yet, it seems like i'm doing soo much posting that i'm just doing it for the post count. I know that i'm not just doing it for that. I like to think taht 95% of my posts are helpfull, and not spam/off topic (anymore than it has already gotten).

But what about you guys/gals? After a long day have you ever done this and felt like a post whore?

yep, and I hate that to it makes me look like another Furby123 :p

yep, and I hate that to it makes me look like another Furby123 :p

right, i think thats what started me thinking like that. Before him, i wouldn't have thought twice about it. It would have just been "well i helped alot of people tonight"

Its nice to see though that one or two others have felt the same atleast once before.

I post and I can only see myself afterwards plenty of times, in multiple parts of this forum, I never get the feeling that I'm post whoring or anything though, my posts are usually pretty lengthy and have (atleast I try) some valuable information in them.

lol, well your just trying to help people ( I want to but it really starts to look bad)

Why do you say it starts to look bad?

Cause that Furby guy is a one-of-a-kind dumbass.

You're not lol.

but, seeing; posted by: ace777 like 10 times when you click and get the new post is kind of annoying ( I imagine) to others.

Look at my post count, I feel like a post whore quite often, lol.

That's because when You came aboard it was a race between You and LK, anyways..We all know that You have a high tendency to reply wich is not a bad thing at all, some members join up here and hardly ever post.

It's all good though, If no one is is answering threads, then some one is always discussing something in the lounge. That's what makes a forum interesting to those who are not asking questions or helping others with their computer.

As for the thead, as long as You feel your responding and not not to get a post count up, then that's what matters.

Back
Top Bottom