Have you ever noticed....

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
I'm sure you all do it. After a long day of school and work you come home, sit down and post your responses to threads taht you feel like you can help out in. THen after you've posted answers in like six threads you looks and see that all of the last responses are by you?

Doesn't that make you feel like a post whore kinda? The reson i ask is because i just got home from work/school. Durring these i was able to post a few time durring the day on things i felt strongly about, but not too much activty by me. However now that i have time, i can sit, think and help more people so i post more.

Yet, it seems like i'm doing soo much posting that i'm just doing it for the post count. I know that i'm not just doing it for that. I like to think taht 95% of my posts are helpfull, and not spam/off topic (anymore than it has already gotten).

But what about you guys/gals? After a long day have you ever done this and felt like a post whore?

yea, but your not a post whore, or not spamming, your trying to help people man.

That is what this forum is for.

yea, but your not a post whore, or not spamming, your trying to help people man.

That is what this forum is for.

I realize that, and helping people is my intention. but you can't help but to think when you see your name up there soo often....

I don't think too much of it. I just post what's on my mind and reply to any interesting threads. Just random. I don't feel like whoring the forum or anything like that. If there are a lot of interesting threads, yeah, I will post a lot more. If not, then blah. I get tired of the Hardware forum and just don't want to think. So I tend to post a lot more in the Social Lounge than others. I work full time and go to school full time so my brain is fried.

Never feel like that personally, and sometimes when im first online i might have 20 replies in a row lol. Your only a post whore if your making completely pointless posts (like furby:D) If your giving answers to peoples questions then thats a good thing, right?

Posting, whether they are helping people or just discussions on life in general example hobbies or sports is what this forums all about ,sure enough its 90% about computers but its socializing with other people who you will probably never meet, i enjoy reading peoples post and value other members opinions.

Back
Top Bottom