Could not open key....?

OMG thats so much stuff haha. I wish my husband knew all this!
I'll download that trial in the morning (Don't know where you guys are but I'm in Australia and its getting late!
Um so what is spyware? And is hijackthis something I download too? You must feel like ur talking to a 5yr old!

I'm downloading that eset thing now. So what will it do - will it just find whatever is wrong?? If something is wrong...

ok well its installed now. Do I just leave it to do whatever. I clicked on the NOD32 control center to have a look but I have no idea what all that stuff means. So if its a virus thats stopping me from installing itunes how will I know?

You will see a little green and white icon in the notification area (where the clock is in the bottom right corner)click that to open control centre. Click NOD32 under threat protection modules, another box will open, just click in depth ananlysis and let it run. It will tell you when its finished.

Ok I'm doing that now. But guess what? The itunes thing worked today. I have no idea why - maybe it was because of this anti-virus thing, who knows! The only thing I did differently was after it had installed and it was setting up the shortcuts etc (thats when I usually got the error msg) it asked me if I wanted to use itunes as my default... something? Media player maybe? Anyway, the first couple of times I said no, but today I said yes and it worked!

hey its coming up with all these error msgs while its scanning.
In the C & D drive it says access denied...
And some stuff about errors scanning the active boot sector of 1. physical disk & MBR sector of 2. physical disk

what the...

hey its coming up with all these error msgs while its scanning.
In the C & D drive it says access denied...
And some stuff about errors scanning the active boot sector of 1. physical disk & MBR sector of 2. physical disk

what the...
Dont worry thats system files that are running and stuff, perfectly normal:)

Back
Top Bottom