2142 Battlefield

GlasseyeUK

Daemon Poster
Can anyone recommend any good mods for 2142 Battlefield?

Also is there any single player mods out there for this?

I don't think there are many mods out yet. It's a pretty new game, so you will probably have to wait quite a while for some good mods to come out.

yeah but it takes long for mods to come out. I'd say there are going to be 4 big mods for bf2 (which was released like 1½ years ago), 1 has been out for like over a year, 1 was released a few months ago, 1 was released I think 2 weeks ago and one is still to be released. And of course they are still getting new versions, it takes a very long time to create a good mod.

So you are probably looking at another 6 months or so before good mods start to come out.

Well if you think about it, the whole game itself is essentially a well-made, and overpriced mod. It uses the same game engine as Battlefield 2, but has more "futuristic" things like Mechs and guns that shoot alien-like bullets or whatnot and some nice customization options. Then they slap a $50 price tag expecting you to eat it up like it's nothing.

Battlefield 2 was the first Battlefield game I ever bought, and if EA keeps things they way they're going, it'll be the last Battlefield game I'll ever buy.

Battlefield 2 was the first Battlefield game I ever bought, and if EA keeps things they way they're going, it'll be the last Battlefield game I'll ever buy.

same here. Though I "bought" bf2 if you know what I mean. :)
And yeah the engine is the same, just a little modified.

It takes forever to make a Battlefield Mod that's any good. I actually don't know of any teams working on one now, they probably figure it isn't worth it and focus all of their time on BF2.

Back
Top Bottom